Friday 2 October 2009

Funny but true...

Here are few funny but true daily life chess quotes, just have a look:


I had lunch with a chess champion the other day. I knew he was a chess champion because it took him 20 minutes to pass the salt.

***
Chess may be the deepest, least exhaustible of pastimes, but it is nothing more. As for a chess genius, he is a human being who focuses vast, little-understood mental gifts and labors on an ultimately trivial human enterprise.

***

I failed to make the chess team because of my height.

***
Chess is as elaborate a waste of human intelligence as you can find outside an advertising agency.

1 comment:

  1. "I had lunch with a chess champion the other day. I knew he was a chess champion because it took him 20 minutes to pass the salt."- this is really funny but reality check, it's true. When I was like learning chess, I need to think deeply on my moves. And sometimes, I am not satisfied after 20 minutes or so of thinking! It feels like I want to go back and restart the moves.

    ReplyDelete